Thinking About Listing Your Home in Rancho el Dorado? – Maricopa, AZ
- Local Expert: I live and work real estate in Maricopa, AZ and have a firm grasp of the market. I am also backed by The Maricopa Home Team to act as a support system for the sale of your home.
- Online Presence: I am proficient with online marketing, seo optimization, and content specialists which gives me a strong web presence to advertise your listing.
- MLS: I will list your home on the Multiple Listing Service so it can be seen by every realtor in Arizona and it will be relayed to the major internet real estate websites.
- Open Houses: I can personally hold open houses on your property. Rancho el Dorado is a great subdivision for open houses because it gets a lot of foot traffic by potential buyers to see your home in person.
- Flyers: I will distribute high quality “Just Listed” flyers in the surrounding neighborhood to make sure everyone knows your home is now on the market. This is a good way to gain the interest of current homeowners who may want friends or family to move close to them.
- Showing Feedback: We will request feedback on each showing of your home. This will enable us to find out if there’s anything that may be inhibiting your home from selling so we can assess the situation and create a plan of action to correct it.
- Weekly Updates: We will provide you with weekly updates as to the activity regarding the sale of your home. Wouldn’t you like to know how many times potential buyers went to see the house? What they thought? The Maricopa real estate market trends? The more information we know, the better.
- Local Benefit: Since I live and work in Rancho el Dorado I am available to stop by your home anytime to show it to clients or stop by regularly to check up on it.
If you are thinking about listing your home, please contact me at the information below and I can assist you from start to finish. I can provide a free home valuation if you contact me or fill out this form.
Equal Housing Opportunity
All information on this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.