The Pros and Cons of Buying a Condo in Chandler AZ
Are you thinking about buying a condo in Chandler AZ? Condos are a great choice for some, not a good choice for others. I’d like to take a look at the pros and cons of buying a condo in Chandler, AZ. So read on to find out if you’re making the right choice for you. And feel free to comment below.
- Amenities – Condos are great for enjoying amenities you may not have owning a single family home. You could have access to a fitness center, community pool, jacuzzi, concierge, parks, tennis courts, and many others depending on where you buy. And the best part is that you don’t own these areas and don’t have to worry about upkeep.
- Location – Usually condos are close to the action! Many condos are built near downtown areas and have easy access to public transportation and hot spots.
- Maintenance – Condos maintain the outside of the building including the landscaping. You only need to be concerned about your own living space. This makes it very low maintenance to own and upkeep a condo.
- Security – Many condominiums have security guards and some are in gated communities. This will allow you to feel a bit safer!
- Living Less Expensive – There are many available condos in many different price ranges. If you don’t have a big family and are interested in owning real estate this could be a great way to go. You can definitely find comfortable prices!
- Market Conditions – Condos are pretty sensitive to market conditions with resale value so you may or make not make out well when and if you decide to sell.
- Fees – You will have association fees that help pay for the maintenance of the common areas. So consider this when budgeting for a new home. The association or community board also governs the condominium community. There will be Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) that will set guidelines and rules for the condos.
- No Land Ownership – When you own a condo you don’t own the land you are on.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to buy a condo in Chandler? I can help you get started. You can browse on your own by clicking the link below or just give me a call or email and I will set you up with a personalized search. Let’s do it!
To Buy or Sell a Home Contact:
Jason Bechtold, Realtor
The Maricopa Real Estate Company