Thinking about Moving to Maricopa AZ?
Thinking about moving to Maricopa AZ? There are many reasons why you should. I moved here in 2011 and have loved every minute of it. I’ve watched it go through many changes and grow. I made a great choice by relocating here.
Text Jason and Tammy at (732) 306-7971
Contact Jason and Tammy to buy or sell a home in Maricopa…
So, why should you relocate? Here are 5 reasons to move to Maricopa AZ:
1. You get more house for your money. Search for homes here. First of all, try searching different towns using one price range. Then search that price range in Maricopa and see the results. Sure, the prices aren’t as low as they were a few years ago but it still is a great time to buy. It’s still a great time for moving to Maricopa AZ.
2. Maricopa is young and expanding. In looking at the 5 reasons to move to Maricopa AZ you will want to know about the future of the city. The city of Maricopa was established in 1857 but it was incorporated in 2003. 2003 is when they began to build all of the centrally located subdivision homes. So you know you will be getting a newer house. There is also lots of great places that have been built here… Harrahs Ak-Chin Hotel and Casino (currently expanding), Ultrastar Multitainment Center (movies, bowling, arcade, laser tag, sports bar, and restaurants), a new city hall, a Central Arizona College campus, Maricopa Station shopping center, and the list goes on. We are also supposed to get a Denny’s, Ross, Goodwill, Burger King and Dunkin Donuts. 🙂
3. Commuting distance to Phoenix. Many people live in Maricopa but work in the valley area. The drive to East Phoenix is about 25 minutes. The distance from Maricopa to central Phoenix is 34 miles. There are plans in the works to make a highway in a straight line from Maricopa to Phoenix which will be a great short cut.
4. Maricopa has that small town feel. Do you like carnivals, festivals, live music and community events? Fortunately, Maricopa has its share of events annually. Check out the city’s events calendar. It’s also likely you will run into people you know at the supermarket. The people are friendly and care about the community and each other. However, the valley is right around the corner if you are seeking something Copa doesn’t have to offer. Moving to Maricopa AZ is a good choice!
5. It has everything you need. There are two supermarkets, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Restaurants, Starbucks, Entertainment, Urgent Care, Doctors, Pharmacies, a Community College (Central Arizona College), Salons, Golfing, Real Estate Agents (hehe)… the list goes on.
So, there are the 5 reasons to move to Maricopa AZ. I do think Moving to Maricopa AZ is a great idea. I don’t hear many complaints and overall it’s a great place to live. If you have considered moving to Maricopa, let me know. In conclusion, I can help with anything you need. I am a Maricopa, AZ realtor who lives, loves and works in Maricopa.
Equal Housing Opportunity
All information on this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.